Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Move

I know I am WAY behind on my blog but we just moved and dont have internet yet! On the up side...We are FINALLY homeowners! Originally we had decided to build but that turned into a disater in itself with the builders so we ended up buying a house built in 2005 and we LOVE it! Its on a acre in Hockley TX and its so peacful! Its very difficult to move when you are 7 months pregnant but thanks to my husband he has made it super easy without me feeling bad about sitting around! I cant wait to start getting everything in order for Colton to be here. Im only posting 1 picture till I have more time!

As far as the pregnancy goes I am currently being tested for Preeclampsia due to the amount I am swelling. My doctor put me on a 24 hr bed rest and it did seem to help the swelling a bit but am still waiting to hear the results of the lab. I cant wait for Colton to be here! Well thats all the time I have but will update you more once I get time and internet! Xoxo!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Lots of new things going on with you guys these days. New marriage, new house, new baby! Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE house :) I like the little porch area...perfect for a swing or rocking chairs!!! Hope you get good news from the tests and STAY OFF YOUR FEET =] you deserve it! Let that awesome husband of yours carry some boxes ..lol..your carrying little Mr. Colton!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete