Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bedrest

Well my doctor finally said the words I have been avoiding to hear "You need to be on a full time bed rest". So I get to do this all day...
Im not real happy about it because I have never been one to lay around but its best for Colton so I do it. Doctor says that I have gestational hypertension and will not be able to carry him over 39 weeks. I have to go to the doctor every Tuesday and Thursday for an ultrasound and to be closely monitored until they induce me. I could be induced any day now or up to 39 weeks. I am also dealing with really bad swelling which is not real fun but oh well. I also think I am losing a little bit of amniotic fluid which has the doctor very concerned so thats another reason I am being monitored closely. I will keep yall posted on all of this. So now I have a nursery that has to be painted and set up and a house that needs to be unpacked but I cant help. I thank God every day for Joey because he works 4 jobs but yet when he is home he is non stop on getting things dones at home. I just feel bad because I know Im NO help. On this note I am going to lay back down! Hope everyone is doing well!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment